Member Benefits Overview
|Transfer of Unit||X||X|
|Dividends & Distribution Committee||X||X|
|Surviving Spouse Clause||X||X||X|
|Clubhouse Kart Storage||X||X|
|Separate Garage Kart Storage||X||X||X|
|Guest Time Restrictions (8AM - 12PM)||X||X|
|Private Track Days/Year*||5||1||0.5|
* Each Gold Member may choose one half-day per year. (Monday - Thursday 8 am - 12:00pm) for a private session with an unlimited number of guests. Equipment rental rates apply - gold member 10% discount.
* Each Platinum member may choose one day per year (Monday - Thursday 8:00am-4:00pm) for a free private session with an unlimited number of guests. Equipment rental rates apply - Platinum member 15% discount.
* Each Diamond member may choose 5 days per year (Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 4:00pm) for a free private session with an unlimited number of guests. Equipment rental rates apply - Diamond member 20% discount.
Founding Member Benefits
This category of memberships is for an elite group of sportsmen who want the very best. A private garage, a large locker in the clubhouse, exclusive access to VIP dining, and the best kart available. Yes, we are talking about owning the ROYKAR. Designed by the late Roy C. Sebazco to be the finest racer on wheels, affordable to the general public and exclusively offered to members of Moto 1 Long Island.
ROYKAR go-karts are custom, handmade from the finest materials, including Kevlar, carbon fiber/resin body construction and your choice of motorcycle engine (from 500CC - 1200CC) installed with all the high-tech controls of your choice. These karts have the power-to-weight ratio of a champ car and can reach extremely high speeds; they are limited in production to 100. Roy designed the kart to run on our tracks specifically and to deliver the most incredible and exciting ride!
Corporate or Club Sponsorships
Signage and banners can be displayed prominently within the Moto 1 Long Island Facility.
- Naming Sponsorship - We are looking for one sponsor to name the facility after! We would prefer a local Long Island enterprise to establish a long term relationship with.
- Ruby Sponsorship - Training room name within the facility
- Bronze Sponsorship - Single banner hung within indoor or outdoor track
- Silver Sponsorship - One banner along indoor track and two banners along outdoor track
- Sapphire Sponsorship - Two banners (as in Ruby Sponsorship) and 1 flag